PPC & Social Media Coordinator
Job type: Part-time
We are looking for someone to help us with: Google Ads, various campaigns for LinkedIn Lead Generation.
Are you interested in working with and learning more about Google Analytics, Google AdWords and LinkedIn Marketing Campaigns? We are looking for a person who is: detail-oriented, independent, and a self-learner.
VigderMedia is an end-to-end digital growth hacking & web marketing company based in sydney. We focus on increasing brand awareness and lead generation for our clients.
The successful candidate will be an integral member of our team responsible for a wide variety of PPC campaign optimisation duties with a focus on maximising return-on-investment. This position requires flexibility, organisation, strong time management skills, attention to detail, commitment to meet crucial deadlines, as well as the ability to produce solid results.
Required Skills and Background
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is highly motivated and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Create Ad Copy to maximize Click Through
- Ability to find relevant and non-relevant keywords
This role would require the candidate to initially work for 3 days per week.
About The Opportunity
- Manage, and execute ongoing Google Ads plans for clients
- Perform keyword, industry, and competitor research.
- Analyze website traffic reports to be able to make smart recommendations to increase website conversion rates.
- Run LinkedIn Bot on a daily basis to extract and follow up with new leads.
- Competitive salary with results-driven bonus program
- Paid vacation, sick, and holidays
The team at VigderMedia is a tight-knit group who enjoys working together. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects with interesting and fun people.