Job type: Full-time
VigderMedia is an end-to-end digital growth agency based in Surry Hills, Sydney. We’ve worked with a number of major clients, including KPMG, Mon Purse, the Australian Government, StartCon, UTS, and more.
Growth Hacking involves the successful combination of digital growth strategies and creative marketing. As a Digital Marketer/Designer at VigderMedia you will be responsible for creating a wide range of digital content to capture leads and accelerate business growth, which will be delivered across various platforms. You will be working closely with the Head of Growth to create strategic content for clients.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn skills across various functions, progress with the company and be part a young and fast-growing digital agency in Australia.
What we’d love from you:
- An eye for graphic design
- Proficiency in English and good copywriting skills
- Work efficiently and towards tight deadlines
- Keen and quick learner
- Attention to detail
- Think creatively and outside the box
What we’d prefer (though not essential):
- Adobe suite, including Photoshop and Illustrator, or any other design software/platforms, i.e., Canva
- Email marketing
- Basic understanding of website/landing page design, i.e., WordPress, Instapage, Hubspot
- Marketing analytics, i.e., Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Segment
- Digital ad tools, i.e., AdWords, Facebook Business (optional)
Our position starts in January but we are providing training during December, just to show you the ropes before jumping in.
Does this sound like your kind of career? If so, please apply here.